Email is one of the most important IT functions in business today and you cannot afford to have email disappear into the ether.
Award-winning CommuniGate Pro is the world’s most powerful and reliable Unified Communications server on the market today, meeting the extreme needs of large companies and ISPs, as well as smaller companies. CommuniGate Pro can provide all standards based forms of communications such as email, instant messaging, voicemail, video, with security and control through EdgeGate Controller services.
Its capabilities include the internet services: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, ACAP and LDAP, as well as customisable Web-based email access, advanced antispam/antivirus capabilities, a built-in Web-server for personal Web pages, and a state-of-the-art list server.
The key advantages of CommuniGate Pro are its exceptional stability and high performance. We have yet to experience a single software failure at any of our supported customers. Pricing is very reasonable, incrementing depending upon the number of users you need to serve.
We at ish have installations at ISPs and Universities with up to 30,000 accounts on a single server, but Communigate Pro is just as suitable for an office of 10 people. It has a web-based administration that is easy to use.
Currently supported platforms are: Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOSX, FreeBSD, BSDI BSD/OS, Tru64, IBM AIX, SGI IRIX, HP/UX HPPA, SCO UnixWare, IBM OS/400 and BeOS.
A fully functioning, non-expiring demo is available for you to install and test – purchasing a key will remove the demo messages from outgoing email. ish has the experience to install and configure CommuniGate Pro as well as provide licences and upgrades. Buying from ish gives you a local level of support and service, in addition to any support you normally receive from CommuniGate Systems.
CommuniGate Pro benefits
- It’s full featured. A complete solution for office communications.
- It’s easy to maintain. Set it up and it just continues to run, more reliable than the mailman or dial tone.
- It’s Flexible. CommuniGate Pro runs on Unix, Linux, OSX, Windows and has open APIs for integration and extensibility.
- It’s Robust. CommuniGate Pro’s advanced technology is powerful and blazingly fast, no other product can match the performance. Customer satisfaction, and reliability is key to our business success.
- It’s Secure. CommuniGate Pro’s EdgeGate Controller offers advanced built-in Session Border Management infrastructure, along with support for leading third party anti-spam and anti-virus technologies.
- It’s Scalable. CommuniGate Pro’s Dynamic Cluster architecture offers unlimited growth potential for the largest deployments in the world with leading Broadband providers often having 50 or more million subscribers. CommuniGate Pro holds the world record in messaging and recently demonstrated in benchmarks the highest scalable SIP proxy and BHCA rates for a 25 million subscriber base.
CommuniGate Pro features
- Extremely reliable SMTP/POP/IMAP mail server. IMAP and SMTP are supported over secure SSL connections
- Webmail – access your mail securely (SSL) from anywhere
- Easy to use web admin interface
- LDAP directory server and integration (for shared address books and shared login/password details)
- Detailed logging
- Mailing lists
- Command line integration (so you can use scripts to process mail, such as the tool SpamAssasin)
- Unlimited domains
- Sophisticated rules and mail processing system
Virus scanning from MacAfee and a commercial spam protection product are optional extras. Should you need very high availability, Communigate Pro comes in a clustered solution.